Transport Cycle Stand
The VELOPA Transport Cycle Stand is designed for use in high footfall public areas.
It has an integrated low level signage plate 100mm above the ground, which doubles as a functional tapping rail for easy identification by visually impaired pedestrians.
The signage plate incorporates the Cycle Parking ‘P’ and cycle symbol signs as standard, ensuring the parking area is easily identifiable at all times.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the design of the Transport Cycle Stand allows cyclists to secure both the frame and wheel of their bicycle simultaneously using their own lock. Each stand is suitable for securing up to two bicycles.
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
- Low level signage plate doubles as a functional tapping rail
Installation & use
- Flanged versions require bolting onto established concrete of at least 300mm3 per leg.
- Ragged versions require setting with concrete into a hole of at least 300mm x 300mm x 350mm (length x width x depth).
- Allow at least 800mm between stands and a minimum of 450mm from any obstruction.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Installation Parts – Please Enquire
- M12 Expanding Bolt (6 required per stand)
- 45mm x 500mm Reflective Tape (please specify colour at time of order)
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Cycle Parking here.