Padlockable Retractable Post
The RetractaPost is a simple, cost effective, yet highly effective way to prevent unwanted vehicle access.
The RetractaPost is raised and lowered vertically, when lowered the post is fully below ground and covered using the integral lid.
The post is padlockable (padlock not supplied) in the raised position by first rotating the post 45° and then attaching the padlock between the post to the lid.
The RetractaPost is ideal for protecting vehicle forecourts, commercial premises, car parks and domestic driveways.
Installation & use
- It is recommended that posts are placed no further than 1,200mm apart to ensure no vehicle may pass between the raised posts.
- An excavated hole of approximately 900mm deep and 300mm diameter is required for installation. – For 500mm Posts
- An excavated hole of approximately 1,200mm deep and 300mm diameter is required for installation. – For 745mm Posts
- Provision for suitable drainage must be made (chippings or similar) at the bottom of the hole.
- The uppermost 3-400mm must be concrete.
- The lid of the post should be no more than 10mm above finished ground level.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.