Skipper Magnetic and Cord Strap Holder Receiver
The cord strap clips utilise a robust bungee cord to tourniquet to structures such as pillars, trees and scaffolding.
The clip is available in two variants; a non-marking magnetic version which is designed to attach to angular surfaces, and a curved version to fit securely to poles and cylindrical surfaces.
The cord strap clips are highly practical for indoor and warehouse environments, where they easily connect to shelving and pillars to both hold the Skipper XS unit and receive its tape end clip.
• Holds the Skipper XS unit via its connector points or receives any Skipper tape end clip
• Designed to attach to magnetic surfaces
• Soft pads to prevent scratching to surfaces
• Includes a surface protector to prevent damage to the back of the pillar
• Has magnets to attach to magnetic surfaces
• MPN: CORD01
Cleaning & janitorial, Airports, Construction, Events management, Traffic, Facilities management,
Petrol stations, Local authorities, Sports clubs, Emergency services, Shipping ports,
Mining Logistics, Crowd control, Supermarkets, Utilities, Warehousing,
Bus & transport companies, Shopping centres, Car parks, Schools & colleges, Builder’s yards, Health & safety, Safe Working and more
Browse our full range of Site & Safety products here.