Lakeland SafeGard® GP Coverall
Safegard® GP is a breathable protective SMS coverall for protection in Type 5 and 6 applications.
Excellent lightweight protection against dusts and light splashes.
- 45gsm SMMS fabric with high breathability and superior level of comfort.
- Air permeability over 10 times that of flash-spun polyethylene or microporous film laminates.
- Air permeability negates generation of the bellows effect which on low-breathable fabrics encourage penetration of particles through seams and closures.
- Lakeland “Super-B” ergonomic styling – unique combination of three design elements to optimise fit, durability and freedom of movement.
- Three piece hood for rounder head shape and greater comfort.
- Inset sleeves – torso shaped to body to mazimise freedom of movement and negate the need for thumbloops.
- Two piece crotch gusset – enhances freedom of movement and reduced crotch splitting.
Packaging: 50 Pieces Per Case
Sold In: Single Pieces
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 1073 (Radio-active contaminated dust)
- EN1149-5 (Anti-static)
LKESGP5281 – Small
LKESGP5282 – Medium
LKESGP5283 – Large
LKESGP5284 – X-Large
LKESGP5285 – 2X-Large
Browse Our Full Range Of Personal Protection Equipment Here.