Lakeland Micromax® NS Coverall
The Lakeland Micromax NS Coverall features a high quality microporous film laminate fabric providing superior liquid resistance against liquids, light oils and light sprays of liquid chemicals.
Soft and flexible high quality microporous film laminate offers excellent combination of protection and comfort.
- High moisture vapour transmission rate allows escape of vapour to maintain comfort.
- Fabric passes all testes in EN 14126 infectious agent standard. However, we recommend only garments featuring sealed seams such as MicroMax® TS should be used for biological hazards.
- Lakeland “Super-B” ergonomic styling – unique combination of three design elements to optimise fit, durability and freedom of movement.
- Three piece hood for rounder head shape and greater comfort.
- Inset sleeves – torso shaped to body to mazimise freedom of movement and negate the need for thumbloops.
- Two piece crotch gusset – enhances freedom of movement and reduced crotch splitting.
- Superior liquid and dust protection
- Soft, flexible fabric for comfort
- High MVTR (Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate) for higher comfort level
Packaging: 25 Pieces Per Case
Sold In: Single Pieces
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 1073 (Radio-active contaminated dust)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-Static)
- EN 14126 (Infective agents protection / blood & body fluid)
LKEMN4281 – Small
LKEMN4282 – Medium
LKEMN4283 – Large
LKEMN4284 – X-Large
LKEMN4285 – 2X-Large
LKEMN4286 – 3X-Large
Browse Our Full Range Of Personal Protection Equipment Here.