Kirby Cycle Stand
The tubular cycle stand, a familiar sight throughout the UK, allows the frame of the bicycle to be secured by the users own security lock. Suitable for securing two bicycles. The Kirby Cycle Stand is a rolled variant of the ever popular Sheffield cycle stand.
The practical and durable nature of the VELOPA Kirby cycle stand ensures it has been consistently recommended by cycling groups since it’s introduction in the 2000’s.
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
Installation & use
- Flanged versions require bolting to established concrete of at least 300mm cubed per leg.
- Ragged versions require setting with concrete into a hole of at least 300mm x 300mm x 450mm (length x width x depth) per leg.
- Allow 800-1,000mm between stands and a minimum of 450mm from any obstruction.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Accessories & installation parts – Please Enquire
- M12 Expanding Bolt (Flanged only; 6 required per stand)
- M12 Foundation Bolt (Flanged only; 6 required per stand)
- M12 Anchor Bolt (Flanged only; 6 required per stand)
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Cycle Parking here.