Drumbank Enclosed Drum Storage
The COSHH compliant Armorgard DrumBank Enclosed Storage is specially designed to safely store a range of containers, such as 50 gallon drums, jerry cans, & IBC containers.
Highly robust, the enclosed storage is fitted with heavy-duty doors and 5-lever deadlocks to protect your high value fuel and oil from theft and fire.
The DrumBank range is fully compliant with COSHH regulations, as well as including benefits like durable powder coating and easily accessible, fully welded sumps.
Ticks the box for:
- enclosed storage for various containers
- COSHH compliant storage
- 30 minutes fire resistance
Features & specs:
- Built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistant
- Strong gas struts fitted as standard – conforms to industry standards
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty door with 5-lever deadlocks
- Meets relevant regulation for storing fuel or chemicals
- Fork skids for easy transportation
- Raised removable open floor grating
- Fully welded sump
- PN: DB2 – External Size W x D x H mm: 1385 x 1075 x 1345
- PN: DB4 – External Size W x D x H mm: 1420 x 1345 x 1290
- PN: DB2S – External Size W x D x H mm: 1405 x 925 x 2195
- PN: DB4S – External Size W x D x H mm: 1405 x 1420 x 2195
- PN: DB1-IBC – External Size W x D x H mm: 1500 x 1530 x 2210
Browse our full range of Drum Spill Pallets here.