COBAmat Workstation Workplace Safety Mats in 3 Sizes
- Material: PVC
- Surface Finish: Cross ribbed lattice
- Product Height: 12 mm
- Hole Size Standard: 22 mm x 22 mm. Heavy: 22 mm x 10 mm.
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals: PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Environmental Resistance: Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors
- UV Resistance: Resistant to UV
- Typical Applications: Standard – Ideal for all industrial environments, especially machine tool areas where swarf is in abundance. Heavy – Ideal for all industrial environments, especially in machine tool areas of high traffic and where pallet trucks/trolleys are in use
- Installation Method: Loose lay
- Accessories: All mats come with factory fitted bevel edges to prevent trip hazards. Fixing cubes are available to secure the mat to the floor.
- Cleaning Method: Easily cleaned with hot soapy water/pressure washer
- Country of Origin: UK
- Slip Tested to: DIN 51130 – R10
Browse our full range of Workplace Matting here.
WD010701 – 0.6 m x 1.2 m Black/Yellow 4.40 kg
WD010702 – 1 m x 1.5 m Black/Yellow 8.85 kg
WD010703 – 1.2 m x 1.8 m Black/Yellow 13.15 kg
WS010701 – 0.6 m x 1.2 m (Standard) Black/Yellow 3.30 kg
WS010702 – 1.0 m x 1.5 m (Standard) Black/Yellow 6.70 kg
WS010703 – 1.2 m x 1.8 m (Standard) Black/Yellow 9.70 kg