MORAVIA TRAFFIC-LINE Wall Mounted Cable/Hose Protector – 300mm or 500mm Height
The TRAFFIC-LINE Pipe/Cable Guard provides protection for exposed down pipes, cables and cable runs against accidental damage from fork-lift trucks, cars etc.
‘U’ shaped profile with 4 keyhole slots for easy installation.
- Simple to install using 4 bolts (supplied separately).
- Strong steel profile for maximum protection.
- Versions for internal or external installation.
- Bright yellow marking.
Manufacturing sites, warehouses, logistics depots, commercial buildings, utility sites, chemical plant, car parks etc.
- Heights: 300 and 500mm
- Width: 200 x 220 mm. O/all width: 292mm
- Wall thickness: 4mm
- Material: Mild steel
- Internal use: Powder coated Yellow with Black bands
- External/Internal use: Hot Dip Galvanised bare finish
- PN: 200.26.403 – Height mm: 300, Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised
- PN: 200.28.445 – Height mm: 300, Finish: Powder Coated
- PN: 200.26.783 – Height mm: 500, Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised
- PN: 200.20.282 – Height mm: 500, Finish: Powder Coated
Browse our full range of Site Safety and Premises Maintenance here.
There are no reviews yet.