Empteezy UN Approved Overpack/Container
The UN “X” rated overpack is manufactured in yellow blow-moulded, high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors, which makes it lightweight but durable and weather and chemical resistant.
Complete with a yellow course thread screw-on lid or white lid and lever-lock closure band
This model is ideal for:
- The safe storage, handling and transportation of hazardous materials
- Spill containment
- The clean-up of hazardous materials
- As an original shipping container
- Bio-waste disposal and incineration
- Holding small non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys etc. of non-leaking hazardous materials. If the contents are leaking you must use absorbent material to pack and absorb the leak – NO FREE LIQUIDS
You may require an appropriate size/capacity fork lift truck to offload this item from the delivery vehicle. Our standard delivery doesn’t include any offloading.
- PN: R1600SL -113.6ltr (30 US gal), Screw On Lid
- PN: R1601 – 113.6ltr (30 US gal), Lever Lock Lid
- PN: R1650 – 75.7ltr (20 US gal), Screw On Lid
- PN: R1652 – 75.7ltr (20 US gal), Lever Lock Lid
- PN: R1690 – 359.7ltr (95 US gal), Screw On Lid
Surcharges apply for the following regions:
Highland, Grampian, Devon, Cornwall, Dyfed, Powys, London & Isle of Wight as well as private addresses.
Browse our full range of Drum Overpacks here.