Transbank Hazardous Transit Box
HSE regulations require that fuels and chemicals are transported and stored in a secure, lockable container.
The Armorgard TransBank™ is purpose-built to ensure that you comply with all legal requirements for storing and transporting hazardous goods, while protecting them from theft, fire and leakage.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel plate, this high quality secure container is designed to accommodate standard jerry fuel cans, and is equally suitable for use as a chemical safe.
Ticks the box for:
- secure container for storing hazardous fuels and chemicals
- comply with all legal requirements
- 30 minute fire resistance.
Features & specs:
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Over-centre catch with padlock facility
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Robust steel plate construction for maximum protection
- Integral fixing points allow vaults to be secured to the floor or vehicle
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- Flame arrested gauze fitted on all boxes
- PN: TRB1 – External Size W x D x H mm: 430 x 415 x 365
- PN: TRB2 – External Size W x D x H mm: 530 x 485 x 540
- PN: TRB3 – External Size W x D x H mm: 705 x 485 x 540
- PN: TRB4 – External Size W x D x H mm: 880 x 485 x 540
- PN: TRB6 – External Size W x D x H mm: 1195 x 485 x 540
Browse our full range of Hazardous Storage here.