Transbank Chem Chemical Transit Box
The safe vault for storage and transportation of smaller volumes of chemicals. HSE legislation requires that anyone using chemicals must store them safely in a lockable container.
The Armorgard TransBank Chem™ has been specially designed to comply with all legislation regarding the storage of chemicals, both in vehicles and in fixed locations.
To maximise internal space, vaults are built to accommodate the range of standard sized chemical cans.
Ticks the box for:
- safe vault storage and transportation of smaller volumes of chemicals
- comply with all legislations
- 30 minute fire resistance.
Features & specs:
- Ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Over-centre catch with padlock facility
- Finished in bright yellow with relevant hazard warning signs
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Integral fixing points allow vaults to be secured to the floor or vehicle
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- Specially designed for chemical storage
- PN: TRB1C – External Size W x D x H mm: 430 x 415 x 365
- PN: TRB2C – External Size W x D x H mm: 530 x 485 x 540
- PN: TRB4C – External Size W x D x H mm: 880 x 485 x 540
Browse our full range of Hazardous Storage here.