TRAFFIC-LINE Push-Fit Protection
TRAFFIC-LINE Impact Protection profiles provide both visual warning and safety cushioning to hard, unyielding objects.
- Prevents injury and protects property.
- Quick and easy to install.
- High quality moulded sections.
- Standard lengths of 1,000mm and 5,000mm.
- Easily cut to length with sharp knife or fine saw blade.
- Made from flexible age resistant polyurethane foam.
- UV resistant yellow/black colours according to DIN 4844.
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to + 90°C.
- Fire resistant.
- CFC and silicon free.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
Internal and external machinery, racking, conveyers, vehicles, mobile trolleys, corners, columns, girders, production areas, transfer routes, hospitals, laboratories etc.
Push-fit protection profiles simply push onto the areas to be protected; particularly exposed sections can be secured with conventional adhesives.
Note: The standard width of the slot is 8mm but other size slots can be made to order, contact us for details.
Browse our full range of Impact Protection here.
There are no reviews yet.