TRAFFIC-LINE Push-Fit Protection
TRAFFIC-LINE Impact Protection profiles provide both visual warning and safety cushioning to hard, unyielding objects.
- Prevents injury and protects property.
- Quick and easy to install.
- High quality moulded sections.
- Standard lengths of 1,000mm and 5,000mm.
- Easily cut to length with sharp knife or fine saw blade.
- Made from flexible age resistant polyurethane foam.
- UV resistant yellow/black colours according to DIN 4844.
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to + 90°C.
- Fire resistant.
- CFC and silicon free.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
Internal and external machinery, racking, conveyers, vehicles, mobile trolleys, corners, columns, girders, production areas, transfer routes, hospitals, laboratories etc.
Push-fit protection profiles simply push onto the areas to be protected; particularly exposed sections can be secured with conventional adhesives.
Note: The standard width of the slot is 8mm but other size slots can be made to order, contact us for details.
Browse our full range of Impact Protection here.