TRAFFIC-LINE Edge Protection Right Angle
RAFFIC-LINE Impact Protection profiles provide both visual warning and safety cushioning to hard, unyielding objects.
- Prevents injury and protects property.
- Quick and easy to install.
- High quality moulded sections.
- Standard lengths of 1000mm and 5000mm.
- Easily cut to length with sharp knife or fine saw blade.
- Made from flexible age resistant polyurethane foam.
- UV resistant yellow/black colours according to DIN 4844.
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to + 90°C.
- Fire resistant.
- CFC and silicon free.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
Internal and external machinery, racking, conveyers, vehicles, mobile trolleys, corners, columns, girders, production areas, transfer routes, hospitals, laboratories etc.
Self-adhesive backed profiles can be permanently fixed to smooth, dust and grease-free surfaces on corners and edges.
Magnetic profiles are an innovative development of our PU foam Impact Protection profiles. The magnetic strips are an integral part of the profile. A simple solution for applications that do not require permanent protection, or areas that require regular operations such cleaning, painting etc.
Also available is WHITE Impact Protection where discrete protection is required.
Browse our full range of Impact Protection here.