TRAFFIC-LINE 360° Column Protector
TRAFFIC-LINE 360° Column Protector provides all-round 360° protection against damage from collision for free-standing posts, columns and masts.
Two-part steel structure manufactured from formed 48Ø mm tubing.
Ideal for use in public spaces, depots, freight yards, car parks etc.
Easily assembled and installed:
The formed tube sections are located around the object to be protected and pushed into each other and secured with bolts. This strong unit is then anchored with 4 base plates to the ground.
- High-grade steel guard
- Effective all-round protection
- Hot-dip galvanised
- Hot-dip galvanised and powder coated yellow
- Height: 600mm
- Outer Ø: 350mm
- Inner Ø: 254mm
- Formed tube Ø: 48mm
- Wall thickness: 2mm
- Legs: Ø 33.7 x 2mm
- Base plates: 115 x 32 x 5mm (Pre-drilled 2 holes)
Through Bolt Anchors 12 x 120mm (3 per bollard) PN: 109.24.665
Rawl Bolts 8 x 100mm (3 per bollard) PN: 109.17.393
- PN: 200.26.309 – Hot-dip galvanised
- PN: 200.21.992 – Hot-dip galvanised and powder coated yellow
Browse our full range of Column and Pipe Protection here.