- Material: Rubber mix, including >50% recycled material.
- Surface Finish: Textured surface with holes
- Product Height: 12 mm
- Hole Size: 22 mm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +130°C
- Resistance to Chemicals: Natural rubber is resistant to water and most mild acids
- Environmental Resistance: Suitable for wet and dry indoor environments
- UV Resistance: Yes
- Typical Applications of the Worksafe Black Mat: Welding bays, Machine tool areas where swarf is prevalent
- Installation Method: Loose Lay
- Cleaning Method: Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure washer to remove dirt
- Country of Origin: India
- Tensile Strength: 3.5 to 4 MPa
- Notes: Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat
- Slip Tested to DIN 51130 – R10
Browse our full range of Workplace Matting here.