Surface Mounted Traffic Flow Plates
This Surface Mounted Flow Plates control traffic flow to one direction and are designed to work in groups to ensure full lane width coverage.
As a vehicle passes over the plate, the flap is pushed over allowing the vehicle to pass.
Once the vehicle has passed the flap returns to its upright position.
It is constructed from heavy duty steel which is then galvanised to ensure longevity and coated yellow to maximise visibility
Installation & Use
- Surface Mounted Flow Plates require fixing to a suitable concrete surface using appropriate M12 bolts.
- Flow Plates should be positioned such that vehicles can only approach them head on.
- Suitable road signs should be installed advising drivers to use of Surface Mounted Flow Plates and to slow to 5mph.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Accessories & installation parts – Please Enquire
- M12 Rawl Bolt (6 required per Flow Plate)
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.