Open Spaces Smoking Shelters
Functional and robust in its design, the AUTOPA open spaces Smoking Shelters provide smokers with protection from the elements whilst complying with both UK & Irish regulations.
The frame is manufactured from high quality aluminium and the side and roof panels are manufactured from UV stable PET sheet.
To comply with smoking shelter legislation, only the top half of the side panels are filled with PET sheet.
Available flanged only, the AUTOPA open spaces Smoking Shelters features an adjustable foot to make installation easier on uneven surfaces.
Please remember, the location of the smoking shelter in relation to other structures can affect its compliance.
Installation & use
- Supplied in component form for easy installation.
- Flanged shelters must be bolted down onto a concrete surface (no less than 300mm3) per leg by means of one 10mm anchor bolt.
- The area surrounding the installation must be fl at and level with no nearby surface irregularities or gradient changes.
- On-site assembly requires construction skill.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Accessories – Please Enquire
- Perch Bench
- Ash Tray
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Smoking Shelters here