Removable Security Post
The Removable Security Post is suitable for areas where occasional access is required. The post is typically locked in place over night and removed during the day. Additional ground sockets are available for storing the post in a convenient location when not in use.
The RSP is available in galvanised and galvanised and coated finish. The post is supplied with a High Security Sliding Bolt padlock.
Socket depth for removables is 267mm.
Installation & Use
- It is recommended that posts are placed no further than 1,200mm apart to ensure no vehicle may pass between.
- The ground socket must be concreted into a hole of approximately 300mm cubed.
- The flap should be flush with the surrounding ground level when closed.
- Suitable provision for should be allowed for drainage from the bottom of the excavated hole.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly)
Accessories & installation parts – Please Enquire
- Additional Ground Socket
- PN: 138100701 – Galvanised
- PN: 138100704 – Galvanised and Black RAL 9005
- PN: 138100703 – Galvanised and Yellow RAL1021
- PN: 138100705 – Galvanised + Coated – Choice of other RAL colours
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.
There are no reviews yet.