The Retractable post is ideal for protecting vehicle forecourts, commercial premises, car parks and domestic driveways.
It is raised and lowered vertically. When lowered the post is fully below ground and covered using the integral lid.
Due to the heavy weight of 900mm posts it includes a lift assist system which reduces the lift up weight of the product and controls the post when lowering (114mm is available with or without lift assist).
The post is lockable in the raised position by rotating the post 45° and then pressing the high-security push button 7-pin security lock. It is unlocked using the supplied key, rotated and then lowered.
Installation & use
- It is recommended that posts are placed no further than 1200mm apart to ensure no vehicle may pass between the raised posts.
- An excavated hole of approximately 1400mm deep and 300mm diameter is required for installation. -for 900mm posts
- An excavated hole of approximately 900mm deep and 300mm diameter is required for installation. – for 500mm posts
- An excavated hole of approximately 1200mm deep and 300mm diameter is required for installation. – for 745mm posts
- Provision for suitable drainage must be made (chippings or similar) at the bottom of the hole.
- The uppermost 3-400mm must be concrete.
- The lid of the post should be no more than 10mm above finished ground level.
- Keep the sliding post clean and occasionally lubricate the lock with Ambersil 40+ or similar.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly)
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.