Loadtek Plastic Drum Clamp
- Designed for lifting “L”, “XL” and Mauser style plastic drums with diameter 523mm – providing that the drum has a minimum of a solid 5mm lip.
- Clamp fits over forks and is secured with ‘T’ bar clamping screws.
- The two drum fingers have adjusting bolts complete with lock nuts to the underside to enable the fingers to be adjusted parallel.
- Finish: Orange or Yellow epoxy.
- Test certificate supplied.
- PN: MDC15 – Orange Finish
- PN: MDC15Y – Yellow Finish
- Locate the clamp on to plastic drum with jaws under the top lip.
- The jaws will automatically close and open as the drum is raised and lowered to the floor.
Browse our full range of Cylinder and Drum Handling here.