Loadtek 210 Litre Drum Clamp
- The Drum Clamp is designed for lifting 210 litre steel drums with rolling hoops “L”, “XL” and Mauser style plastic drums – providing that the drum has a minimum of a solid 5mm lip.
- Clamp fits over forks and is secured with ‘T’ bar clamping screws.
- The two drum fingers have adjusting bolts complete with lock nuts to the underside to enable the fingers to be adjusted parallel.
- Finish: Orange or Yellow epoxy.
- Test certificate supplied.
- PN: MDC1 – Orange Finish
- PN: MDC1Y – Yellow Finish
- Plastic operation: Locate the clamp on to plastic drum with jaws under the top lip.
- Steel operation: Locate the clamp on to the steel drum with jaws under the top rolling hoop.
- The jaws will automatically close and open as the drum is raised and lowered to the floor.
Browse our full range of Cylinder and Drum Handling here.