Barton Safestore Premium Hazardous Substance Bins
Designed to provide safe storage of Flammable Liquids, Chemicals, Paints, Pesticide and other Hazardous Substance.
Bins comply with the requirements of:
- The guidelines set out in the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 for the Storage of Flammable Liquids in Containers.
- The Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, Section 5 (1,D) and the guide to regulation No. 5 (17)
- The factory inspectorates Certificate of Approval No. 1 parts 3 and 4.
- The Dangerous Substance and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR) Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) L136 paragraphs 94-96 along with Appendices A & B and paragraph 104.
Hazardous Storage Bin Specification:
- Constructed in 1.2mm thick mild steel, with welded seams.
- Capable of containing minor spillages.
- Hinged lid with restraining chain.
- Hasp & staple for locking cabinet. (Padlock not supplied).
- Epoxy powder coated in yellow.
- Supplied with the relevant warning labels displayed on the body.
- FLFT1 – Flat Top Storage Bin – Size H x W x D mm: 508 x 609 x 330
- FLFT2 – Flat Top Storage Bin – Size H x W x D mm: 609 x 1168 x 457
- FLST1 – Sloping Top Storage Bin – Size H x W x D mm: 660 x 609 x 330
- FLST2 – Sloping Top Storage Bin – Size H x W x D mm: 760 x 1170 x 460
Browse our Full Range of Hazardous Storage here.