Nilfisk SW250 Manual Sweeper with Two Side Brooms
Keeping your premises in good and inviting condition for customers and employees has never been easier.
The Nilfisk SW200 and SW250 manual sweepers offer an impressive performance in both outdoor spaces as well as indoor floors.
Compared to a manual broom they will pick up and remove dust, dirt, grit, nails, bolts, cigarettes, etc. up to 6 times faster.
Being compact and light, you can also use the sweeper when space is limited or in congested areas.
The brooms are rotated by the gear system as the machine is pushed forward by the user, making the sound level low.
There is no motor, so daytime cleaning is an attractive, cost-saving option.
The user will enjoy several benefits such as the soft grip handle which is adjustable to always ensure a comfortable working position.
Dust being limited by the built-in filter and the easy handling of the large hopper when it needs to be emptied.
All-in-all this fast and productive Nilfisk sweeper is an ideal choice for applications such as cleaning in small factories, car parks, shopping centres, schools, workshops, bus/railway stations as well as outside office buildings.
SW250 920 Technical Specification:
- Model No: 50000494
- Power source: Manual
- Productivity main broom theoretical/actual (m²/h): 1920/960
- Main broom (mm): 480
- Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h): 2800/1400
- Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h): 3680/1840
- Working width with 2 side brooms (mm): 920
- Working width with right side broom (mm): 700
- Hopper volume (l): 38
- Weight (kg): 20
- Dimensions, L x W x H (mm): 1470x920x1120
- Adjustable handle: Included
- Soft handle: Included
Browse our full range of Cleaning And Hygiene here.