TRAFFIC-LINE Pipe Protection
TRAFFIC-LINE Impact Protection profiles provide both visual warning and safety cushioning to hard, unyielding objects.
- Prevents injury and protects property.
- Quick and easy to install.
- High quality moulded sections.
- Standard lengths of 1000 mm.
- Easily cut to length with sharp knife or fine saw blade.
- Made from flexible age resistant polyurethane foam.
- UV resistant yellow/black colours according to DIN 4844.
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to + 90°C.
- Fire resistant.
- CFC and silicon free.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
Internal and external machinery, racking, conveyors, vehicles, mobile trolleys, corners, columns, girders, production areas, transfer routes, hospitals, laboratories etc.
Self-adhesive backed profiles can be permanently fixed to smooth, dust and grease-free surfaces on corners and edges.
Magnetic profiles are an innovative development of our PU foam Impact Protection profiles. The magnetic strips are an integral part of the profile. A simple solution for applications that do not require permanent protection, or areas that require regular operations such cleaning, painting etc.
NOTE: Other colours (eg. red/white, solid black) available upon request
NOTE: Use 1m long protection for small to medium installation. 5m version available for longer installations
Browse our full range of Impact Protection here.