TRAFFIC-LINE Highway Posts
TRAFFIC-LINE Memory and Flexible posts are used to guide traffic or provide warning of approaching hazards.
- Self righting.
- Easily and quickly fitted in ‘cats eyes’ or optional base.
- Fitted with retro reflective white sleeves.
- Conforms to BS 873 Part 8 des. 1
- PN: 291.18.800 – 460mm Height, Flexible
- PN: 291.18.390 – 760mm Height, Flexible
- PN: 291.13.489 – 1,000mm Height, Flexible
- PN: 290.17.551 – 460mm Height, Memory
- PN: 290.16.336 – 760mm Height, Memory
- PN: 290.19.525 – 1,000mm Height, Memory
Separation of single lines of traffic, to guide vehicles around or through a temporary obstruction, to form a barrier between contra flow traffic on motorways or dual carriageways etc. all of which can only be crossed by emergency vehicles.
- Dia.: 100mm
- Height: 46cm, 76cm or 100cm.
- Material: Polyethylene (Anti-aging)
- Colour: Red
- Sleeves: White retro-reflective. Cellular construction.
- Size: 27cm Dia.
- Material: Recycled materials.
- Colour: Black
Browse our full range of Traffic Posts here.