PROline Tape Applicator
PROline Self-adhesive floor marking tape is an extremely tough floor marking tape for quick and effective marking of internal surfaces.
Aisles, traffic ways and other demarcation areas can be identified precisely, cleanly and economically.
- Available in 50mm and 75mm widths x 33m long.
- Six bold safety colours.
- Three diagonally striped hazard warning colours.
- Striped tapes are laminated to protect print surface.
- Leaves no residue when removed from most surfaces
- Ideal for short and medium term marking.
- Widths: 50 and 75mm
- Thickness: Plain: 0.15mm – Laminated: 0.18mm
- Length: 33m
- Core: 75mm ID
- Colours: 6 plain – 3 Diagonal striped
PROline-tape is easily and quickly applied with the TAPEliner applicator, and is particularly useful where extensive marking is required.
Also available is our PROline-tape Marking Set which contains all of the elements required to get started.
The PROline-tape Marking Set consists of:
- 1 x TAPEliner Applicator
- 2 x Rolls of PROline tape
- 1 x Trimming knife
- 1 x Chalk Line and Refill
Available various colours tapes:
- White- General marking
- Yellow- Hazard/caution
- Red- Danger/prohibition
- Blue- Mandatory protection
- Green- Information/direction
- Orange- Chemical storage
- Red/White- Fire equipment
- Green/White- Information/direction
- Black/yellow- Hazard/caution
Browse our full range of Line Marking Systems here.