COMPACT Boom Barriers with Gas Assisted Strut
The COMPACT Boom Barrier is especially suitable for narrow to medium width entrances. Thanks to the use of an oblong aluminium arm this barrier makes a strong statement. The operating action is especially smooth due to the incorporated gas damper.
- Highly visible white arm with red reflective strips.
- All steel work galvanised and powder coated.
- Surface or sub-surface fixing options
- Lockable – open or closed.
- Gas damper assisted lifting and lowering action.
Narrow to medium width entrances and exits in car parks, buildings, sites etc.
- Material: Steel
- Dims: 100 x 100 x 1,000mmH
- Base plate: 200 x 200 x 10mm
- Treatment: Galvanised & Powder coated
- Colour: Red
- Material: Aluminium
- Size: 90 x 60mm
- Finish: White with red reflective strips
- Max. Length: 4,500mm
- Locking options: Automatic cylinder lock, non-automatic cylinder lock, triangular key
- Features: Arm incorporates ‘Anti-sit’ strip
PN: 224.29.696 – 2.5m
PN: 224.22.401 – 3m
PN: 224.20.095 – 3.5m
PN: 224.28.826 – 4m
PN: 224.29.890 – 4.5m
Browse our full Range of Access Control Systems here.