The TRAFFIC-LINE Cable/Hose Protection Ramp provides protection to cables and hoses from damage by vehicles and pedestrians. Designed to withstand passenger and HGV traffic, but not suitable for high point load traffic.
Withstands a maximum axle load of 8 tonnes.
Manufactured from a special vulcanised rubber compound, complete with a yellow high quality polypropylene hinged lid featuring an anti-slip surface, enabling easy top loading of cables/hoses.
Each element has interlocking tabs, and can be permanently fixed via moulded in anchor bolt recesses. (Anchor bolts supplied separately).
Ideal for use in construction sites, distribution depots, emergency works, road works etc.
- Centre section: 930mm L x 500mm B x 50mm H
- Channels: 5 each 38mm W x 35mm H
- Material – Body: Hard rubber
- Material – Cover: Polypropylene
Colour: Body-Black, Cover-Yellow
Note: Length shown is overall and includes fixing lugs. Net length is 900mm.
We recommend that appropriate warning signs are used with this product. Recommended speed limit 5mph.
- Recommended speed 5mph.
- Easily and quickly deployed
- 5 top loading channels for cables/hoses
- Interlocking design feature
- With protective lid and carrying handle
- Suitable for traffic up to HGV’s (Max. axle load 8t)
There are no reviews yet.