TRAFFIC-LINE Barrier Posts are a highly effective and adaptable method of boundary demarcation. TRAFFIC-LINE Barrier Posts can be used with CONTROLLER Drop Down Posts, MINDER Removable Barrier Posts and TRAFFIC-LINE Railing Systems to create complete traffic control systems.
In addition to the normal fixing methods TRAFFIC-LINE Barrier Posts can also be fitted into non-locking ground Sockets. For external use and extreme conditions TRAFFIC-LINE Barrier Posts are available
Hot Dip Galvanised which can be combined with red reflective bands and/or painted. For internal use powder coated versions are available.
- Strong steel construction with aluminium caps.
- Versatile – wide range of applications.
- Integration with other systems.
- Surface and sub-surface versions.
- Available in four finishes.
Boundary posts, restriction of access to vehicles, demarcation of traffic lanes, walkways, industrial sites etc.
- Surface Fix Post: 1,000mm High
- Sub-Surface Fix Post: 330mm below ground – 1,000mm above ground
- Post Dimension: 70 x 70mm
- Chain eyes
- Red Reflective Bands
- Alternative paint finishes (contact us for details)
- Non-locking ground sockets