Lakeland Pyrolon® Plus 2 FR Coverall
The Pyrolon® Plus 2 is a limited life coverall featuring a unique combination of effective flame retardent properties.
Featuring the essential Pyrolon® fabric (a unique viscose based material designed that unlike standard disposable fabric does not ignite), the Pyrolon® Plus 2 offers Type 5 and 6 chemical and dust protection combined with excellent FR properties.
- Pyrolon garments meet the requirements of EN 14116 (Index 1) for garment for protection against flames and heat.
- Approved to the latest 2015 version of EN 14116 which requires vertical flammability testing on the zip front fastening as well as the fabric – and requires that the zip functions after the test.
- Fabric will not ignite, chars at low temperature and unlike standard disposables does not continue burning after the ignition source is withdrawn.
- Can safely be used over thermal protective garments without compromising thermal protection.
- Note that PyrolonTM Plus 2 fabric will not ignite but is designed to wear OVER thermal protective garments and will not provide heat protection if worn alone.
- Intrinsic anti-static properties with very low surface resistance; anti-static does not wear off in use like standard disposables.
- Lakeland “Super-B” ergonomic styling – unique combination of three design elements to optimise fit, durability and freedom of movement.
- Three piece hood for rounder head shape and greater comfort.
- Inset sleeves – torso shaped to body to mazimise freedom of movement and negate the need for thumbloops.
- Two piece crotch gusset – enhances freedom of movement and reduced crotch splitting.
Packaging: 25 Pieces Per Case
Sold In: Single Pieces
- EN 14116 (Flame retardency – Index 1)
- EN 13034 (Type 6) / EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073 (radiation-contaminated dust)
LKEWP4281 – Small
LKEWP4282 – Medium
LKEWP4283 – Large
LKEWP4284 – X-Large
LKEWP4285 – 2X-Large
Browse Our Full Range Of Personal Protection Equipment Here.