Invicta ILP Low Profile Jib – 1000kg-4000kg Load Capacity
When height is at a premium the Low Profile Jib allows the movement of long and awkward loads from inaccessible locations, with the potential of 5 different lifting centres.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Position the swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that the shackle is adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Fork Mounted Low Profile Jib should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear and distortion of fork pockets and heel pin attachments, C – Any damaged/worn components, D – General condition of swivel hook, safety latch and shackle
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the heel pins are fitted correctly.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Ensure the shackle pins are adequately tightened before each use.
- Ensure that the heel pins are correctly inserted, retained and positioned in relation to the heel of the fork prior to each and every use.
- Do not drive into the fork pockets without removing the heel pins.
- Side pockets are for positional use only. DO NOT MAKE SIDEWAY LIFTS.
- Ensure only vertical lifts are made and not angular lifts when using this attachment.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded at each lifting point.
- PN: ILP-1.0 – Load Capacity kg: 1000
- PN: ILP-1.5 – Load Capacity kg: 1500
- PN: ILP-2.0 – Load Capacity kg: 2000
- PN: ILP-3.0 – Load Capacity kg: 3000
- PN: ILP-4.0 – Load Capacity kg: 4000
Browse our full range of Handing and Lifting Equipment here.