Invicta IFIB Fork Mounted Inline Pole
As with the Carriage Mounted Pole the Fork Mounted Inline Pole is capable of lifting a variety of coiled products, but is usually used in low volume / occasion usage environment with a mixed pallet / coiled product application.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into fork pockets ensuring thumb screws are suitably retracted.
- Tighten thumb screws ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Fork Mounted Boom should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Any damaged/worn components, C – Alignment of Boom
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the retaining pins are fitted.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Ensure the thumbscrews are securely fastened behind the forks before any movement is made.
- Ensure that the Boom is fully inserted into the load before lifting commences.
- Do not tip load the attachment.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded.
- Additional thumbscrew retention
- PN: IFIB-1 – Boom Diameter mm: 70, Effective Length mm: 3000
- PN: IFIB-2 – Boom Diameter mm: 75, Effective Length mm: 3000
- PN: IFIB-3 – Boom Diameter mm: 75, Effective Length mm: 3500
Browse our full range of Handing and Lifting Equipment here.