Hillmorton Cycle Stand
The VELOPA Hillmorton Cycle Stand is based on the popular Sheffield Cycle Stand. A familiar sight throughout the UK, the design allows the frame and wheel of the bicycle to be secured by the cyclists own lock.
Each stand is suitable for securing two bicycles at once. The Hillmorton Cycle Stand has an integrated signage plate, with the Cycle Parking ‘P’ and cycle symbol signs incorporated into the design as standard. The lower edge of the signage plate sits 350mm above the ground.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel; this practical and durable stand is ideal for busy public areas.
- Mild steel galvanised as standard.
- Stainless steel grade 304 available.
- Available ragged for casting in to the ground or flanged for bolting down.
- Includes bike parking sign.
Installation & use
- Flanged versions require bolting onto established concrete of at least 300mm3 per leg.
- Ragged versions require setting with concrete into a hole of at least 300mm x 300mm x 350mm (length x width x depth).
- Allow at least 800mm between stands and a minimum of 450mm from any obstruction.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Installation Parts – Please Enquire
- 12mm Expanding Bolt (flanged only; 6 required per stand)
- 45mm x 500mm Reflective Tape (please specify colour at time of order)
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Cycle Parking here.