Hi Visibility Foul Weather Over Trousers
GORE-TEX Fabrics take protective clothing to another level: they’re fully waterproof and windproof; and highly breathable to avoid heat build-up.
They can also withstand high water pressure and severe mechanical stresses
Seam sealed with proprietary GORE-SEAM® Tape to provide ultimate full waterproofness to meet and exceed the EN 14360 Protective Clothing Against Rain test with no leakage after extended use simulation
• 50mm reflective tape heat applied to reduce weight and maximise breathability, with two rows around each upper leg
• Two side access pockets for ease of entry
• Ankle zips and gussets to enable ease of putting on and pulling off
• Proven industrial laundering to ISO 15797
• Approved to EN ISO 20471: 2013 Class 1, EN 343: 2003 3:3, GO/RT 3279
• Meets requirements of EN ISO 13688:2013
• Outer fabric is fully seam sealed for maximum protection against the elements whilst remaining breathable
• Zipped leg openings to enable ease of access to boots
• Approved to BS EN ISO 20471: 2003 Class 1, EN343: 2003 3:3, RIS-3279-TOM, EN ISO 13688: 2013
• Outer fabric 100% polyester with ePTFE membrane
• Washable at 40° and industrial laundering
There are no reviews yet.