Flamstor Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinet
Supplied with adjustable shelves and heavy-duty 5 lever deadlocks (except FSC5), this robust cabinet comes complete with warning stickers and complies with all relevant COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are kept safe, accessible and secure.
Ticks the box for:
- Keeps your hazardous substances safe, organised and accessible
- Robust cabinet
- 30 minute fire resistance.
Features & specs:
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks both sides, with heavy-duty chubb-style keys and welded security ID numbers (except FSC5)
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables
- High & low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Fork skids with fixing slots for easily adding castors
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all ventilation
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- Optional facility to add castors using the pre-drilled holes
- PN: FSC1 – External Size W x D x H mm: 500 x 530 x 980
- PN: FSC2 – External Size W x D x H mm: 800 x 585 x 1250
- PN: FSC3 – External Size W x D x H mm: 1205 x 580 x 1555
- PN: FSC4 – External Size W x D x H mm: 1350 x 780 x 1560
- PN: FSC5 – External Size W x D x H mm: 2500 x 750 x 2300
Browse our full range of Hazardous Storage here.