- Storage Vaults have adjustable vent meets the requirements of both Flammable Storage (vent closed) and Agrochemicals (vent open)
- All welded units conforming to the A.P.E.A. Construction requirements
- These vaults provide a half hour protection from collapse and the passage of fire
- Multi-lockable for high security, and fitted with a lift up action lid assisted by gas struts
- Middle shelves pivot on models SSV01Z and SSV02Z to enable larger items to be stored on the base level
- Model SSV03Z has a central partition and four shelves – the two middle shelves fold away and the two top shelves are made in 3 sections, the back section is fixed in position and the front two sections removable
- All models have a liquid-tight base to contain spillage
- Please note: A Fork Lift will be needed to unload all these vaults
- These Storage Vaults are designed to comply with the Flammable Liquid Storage Regulations (1972) as appropriate and the Factory Inspection Guide HSG51.
- For extra protection and fork lifting the units have skids on the base.
- SAFETY NOTE: Before storage of herbicides and petroleum based products takes place the advice of the following should be sought for specific guidance.· Health & Safety Inspector· Trading Standards Officers· Environmental Health Officers· Fire Officer
- PN: SSV01Z – 120 Litre Capacity
- PN: SSV02Z – 250 Litre Capacity
- PN: SSV03Z – 550 Litre Capacity
Browse our full range of Hazardous Storage here.
There are no reviews yet.