2 Shelf General Heavy Duty Storage Cabinets – Double Doors
- The Heavy Duty Storage Cabinets are part of a robustly constructed range of cabinets providing safe storage for Flammable Liquids
- Manufactured from 1.2mm sheet steel for extra strength and improved protection from fire penetration
- Designed to comply with Flammable Liquid Storage Regulations (1972) as appropriate and Health and Safety Guidance notes HSG51 and CS19
- Comply with Factory Inspectorate Certificate of Approval No. 1 Parts 3 and 4
- All formed welded seams. Doors are fitted with vertical reinforcement panels to prevent distortion
- Finished in stove enamel grey.
- Supplied complete with general purpose labelling.
- Produced with return flange around doors and joints to prevent the passage of flame
- Fitted with all metal security locks and two keys
- Adjustable galvanised shelves to 75 mm centres. Shelves are also reversible which allows them to be used as a tray
- Base of each unit is fitted with a large capacity removable sump to contain any spillage
- Floor stands are available for the five smallest sizes, raising the units by 450 mm
Browse our full range of Cupboards here.
There are no reviews yet.