- A robustly constructed range of cabinets providing safe storage for Flammable Liquids
- Manufactured from 1.2mm sheet steel for extra strength and improved protection from fire penetration
- Designed to comply with Flammable Liquid Storage Regulations (1972) as appropriate and Health and Safety Guidance notes HSG51 and CS19
- Comply with Factory Inspectorate Certificate of Approval No. 1 Parts 3 and 4
- All formed welded seams. Doors are fitted with vertical reinforcement panels to prevent distortion
- Finished in stove enamel yellow.
- Supplied with appropriate labels to BS5378 standard.
Produced with return flange around doors and joints to prevent the passage of flame
- Fitted with all metal security locks and two keys
- Adjustable galvanised shelves to 75 mm centres. Shelves are also reversible which allows them to be used as a tray
- Base of each unit is fitted with a large capacity removable sump to contain any spillage
- *Floor stands are available for the five smallest sizes, raising the units by 450 mm
There are no reviews yet.