GFC 9000 Ornamental Bollard
A substantial bollard, with a simple, clean appearance. The GFC 9000 Ornamental Bollard is constructed using mild steel, galvanised to ensure its longevity.
A decorative welded steel cap is added to complete the design.
The bollards are available in a galvanised and a galvanised and coated finish. RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order. Supplied ragged as standard, flanged versions are also available.
Removable bollards are secured to a ground socket by means of a padlock. Please ask for more information.
Installation & Use
- Flanged bollards require bolting down to a suitable concrete surface (no less than 300mm3) by means of three M12 bolts.
- Removable bollards require an excavated hole of at least 300mm square and 500mm deep for the socket.
- Ragged bollards require a hole of at least 500mm deep for casting into concrete.
- AUTOPA recommends that bollards are placed no further than 1,200mm apart to ensure that no vehicle may pass between them.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.