GFC 7000 Ornamental Bollard
The GFC7000 from AUTOPA is a traditionally styled ornamental bollard designed to resemble its cast iron relative.
The body of the bollard is manufactured from mild steel which is galvanised as standard to ensure its longevity.
Caps and rings manufactured from cast iron are welded on to the steel body to complete the design.
The bollards are available in a galvanised and a galvanised and coated finish. RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order. Supplied ragged as standard, flanged versions are also available.
Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
Installation & Use
- Flanged bollards require bolting down to a suitable concrete surface (no less then 300mm3) by means of three M12 bolts.
- Ragged bollards require a hole of at least 500mm deep for casting into concrete.
- Ragged bollards are supplied with welded fixing spikes to ensure firm ground anchorage.
- AUTOPA recommends that bollards are placed no further than 1,200mm apart to ensure that no vehicle may pass between them.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.