GFC 5000 Ornamental Bollard
The AUTOPA range of GFC ornamental bollards combine mild steel tube with cast iron caps and rings.
An aesthetically pleasing Ornamental Bollard ideal for providing protection against unauthorised parking or access.
The GFC range is ideal for use around pedestrian precincts, pavements, play and parking areas, as part of traffic calming measures, pedestrianisation schemes and as a deterrent to ram-raiders.
The GFC 5000 is available in galvanised, galvanised and coated finishes. It is also available in ragged for casting into concrete, flanged for bolting down or removable versions.
Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
Installation & Use
- Flanged bollards require bolting down to a suitable concrete surface (no less then 300mm3) by means of three M12 bolts.
- Ragged bollards require a hole of at least 600mm deep for casting into concrete and are supplied with welded fixing spikes to ensure firm ground anchorage.
- Removable bollards require an excavated hole of at least 300mm square and 400mm deep for the socket.
- AUTOPA recommends that bollards are placed no further than 1,200mm apart to ensure that no vehicle may pass between them.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.