GFC 3500 Ornamental Bollard
Elegant but functional in its design the GFC 3500 (Morpeth) Ornamental Mild Steel Bollard is constructed using mild steel, galvanised to ensure its longevity.
Caps and rings of cast iron are welded on to the steel body to complete the design
The Ornamental bollard is available in galvanised and galvanised and coated finishes (RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order). Flanged and removable options are available.
Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
Installation & Use
- Flanged bollards require bolting down to a suitable concrete surface (no less then 300mm cube) by means of three M12 bolts.
- Ragged bollards require a hole of at least 500mm deep for casting into concrete.
- Ragged bollards are supplied with welded fixing spikes to ensure firm ground anchorage.
- To prevent against vehicle access, AUTOPA recommends the distance between bollards does not exceed 1200mm.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.