GFC 1500 Ornamental Bollard
Functional yet striking, this ornamental mild steel bollard is designed to resemble its cast iron relative.
The body of the Ornamental Bollard is manufactured from mild steel, galvanised for longevity.
A slightly domed cap and two rings of cast iron are welded onto the steel body to complete the design.
The GFC 1500 is available in galvanised and galvanised and coated finishes (RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of
order). Flanged and removable versions are also available.
Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
Installation & Use
- Flanged bollards require bolting down to a suitable concrete surface (no less then 300mm3) by means of three M12 bolts.
- Ragged bollards require a hole of at least 400mm deep for casting into concrete.
- Ragged bollards are supplied with welded fixing spikes to ensure firm ground anchorage.
- AUTOPA recommends that bollards are placed no further than 1,200mm apart to ensure that no vehicle may pass between them.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly)
Please note, the following postcodes below may have additional delivery charges – Please Enquire:
AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE
Browse our full range of Barrier Post Systems here.