Forma-Stor Coshh Hazardous Storage Unit
Flat-packed Forma-Stor COSHH units can be constructed in around 10 minutes and can be moved easily using built-in forklift pockets or crane lifting eyes.
Galvanised panels fasten neatly together to provide a robust, weatherproof store that can be configured in numerous ways and sizes, starting from just 1m x 2m.
Several HSE features have been carefully designed to enable contractors to meet COSHH regulations on-site. 30-min fire resistance, air vents and a fully welded sump to prevent leaks into the environment are included as standard.
With theft on the increase, unrivalled security features also include 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins.
Ticks the box for:
- modular, quick-assembly storage
- secure, fire resistant, ventilated and leak-proof storage
- COSHH-compliant storage of hazardous substances on site
Features & specs:
- Relevant hazard warning signage
- Meets relevant legislation for storing fuel and chemicals
- Heavy-duty raised open steel floor – allows spillages to drain directly into sump
- Person portable – erected simply and easily with no fuss! Instructions included
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Lifting eyes for crane loading
- Heavy-duty doors with 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins
- Fully galvanised and powder coated for maximum durability
- Available in 4 standard sizes
- Can be delivered pre-erected – additional costs involved
- PN: FR100-C – External Size W x D x H mm: 2075 x 1120 x 2255
- PN: FR200-C – External Size W x D x H mm: 2075 x 2075 x 2255
- PN: FR300-C – External Size W x D x H mm: 2990 x 2075 x 2255
- PN: FR400-C – External Size W x D x H mm: 3995 x 2075 x 2255
- PN: FRBL2 – Blokkabar
- PN: FRS2 – Shelf
- PN: FRR4 – Ramp
Browse our full range of Hazardous Storage here.
There are no reviews yet.