Delta Plus Mesh ESD Trainer
- Upper: Injected PU on mesh
- Lining: Polyester
- Insole: Removable premolded – Polyester on EVA
- Outsole: Cemented – Phylon
- Outsole: Rubber Nitrile
- Non metallic footwear
- PN: MEMPHISS1PESD
Product Use – Risks:
- Second work / craftsman
- Light industry
- Services / Logistics
- Rubber Nitrile Outsole
- Welded Sole with Phylon Midsole (EVA)
- Polyester woven upper
- Retro-reflective areas
- Outsole with protection toe bumper and TPU counter
- EVA outsole preformed and removable
- Good resistance to abrasion and contact heat (HRO = 300°C for 1 minute)
- Optimum adhesion
- Incomparable comfort and lightness
- Increased breathability and optimal comfort
- Improved lightness and flexibility
- More technical and modern construction
- Increased visibility for better safety
- Reinforced protection of the front and back of the foot
- Increased durability
- Stabilisation of the foot when walking
- Reinforced ergonomics and comfort in foot movements
RISK OF ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE (ESD*)
Static electricity present on operators must be controlled in the following areas of use, as it can :
– damage materials to sensitive electric shock: various electronic and electrical industries …
– generate particles likely to be deposited on the paint : automotive industry, household appliances …
The purpose of ESD control is to protect the electronic equipment being handled and not the wearer.
* Electrostatic Discharge
What does the regulation say?
The requirements for the design, establishment, implementation and maintenance of electrostatic discharge control devices (ESD) that can damage electronic components are defined by standard EN61340-5-1.
The device called “ESD” is used to control electrical discharges for manufacturing, processing, assembly, packaging, maintenance, testing, inspection, transport or handling of electrical or electronic parts, assemblies and equipment that may be damaged by electrostatic discharges.
To be usable in an ESD device, a shoe must at least be qualified according to the test methods of EN IEC 61340-4-3 and offer an electrical resistance lower than 10⁸ Ω.
SAULT2 ESD, VIAGI ESD, MIAMI ESD and MEMPHIS ESD meet this level of resistance required for compliance. These shoes, thanks to their low electrical resistance, limit the risk of electrostatic discharge.
Browse our full range of Trainers here.