Comfort-Lok Interlocking Anti-Fatigue Mats
Our interlocking anti fatigue mats are ideal for greasy or oily workplace environments, they have a high resistance to mineral oils and machine coolants.
The diamond patterned surface provides grip underfoot, helping to prevent slip accidents.
The mats also conform to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R9.
The interlocking anti fatigue mats are suitable for industrial use due to resilience in high temperature environments – working temperatures are between -30°C to +50°C.
Anti fatigue mats are essential to help prevent MSDs (Musculoskeletal Disorders), for people required to stand for the majority of their working day.
The mats provide underfoot cushioning from hard floors.
Comfort-Lok supports users with a good level of anti fatigue relief from standing while helping to prevent slip accidents.
The mats are interlocking so they can be fitted to your required orientation
- Material: Natural rubber/25% nitrile blend
- Surface Finish: Diamond Plate
- Product Height: 12.5mm
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Resistance to Chemicals: Natural rubber/nitrile blend offers an increased resistance to mineral oils and aggressive machine coolant
- Environmental Resistance: Water and Acid not fuels and degreasing oils
- Typical Applications: All industrial environments
- Installation Method: Loose lay
- Cleaning Method: Pressure hose
- Product Performance: Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R9
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Browse our full range of Workplace Matting here.