- Material: ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon in PVC tile
- Product Height: 16 mm
- Typical Applications: Entrance areas
- Installation Method: Installed in to recessed well
- Fire Tested to BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl – s2
- Country of Origin: UK
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction.
- Slip Tested to BS 7676-2 – low slip potential
Premier Track heavy duty matting is ideal for installing in recessed entrance wells. Each tile features approximately 80% recycled materials, and is a stylish and resilient option featuring carpet inserts. The crush resistant nylon carpet inserts are available in four versatile colours to complement surrounding colour schemes. Colours include; anthracite, blue, brown and grey. The nylon carpet inserts have been designed to effectively scrape dirt and wipe moisture from footwear and wheeled trolleys.
Each tile can be easily moved, cleaned or individual tiles replaced with ease. If one heavy duty matting tile needs replacing, this can be done without needing to replace the whole entrance matting system.
Due to the durability and performance of Premier Track it is a popular choice for heavy duty matting. The matting can cope with heavy footfall as well as heeled footwear. Premier Track effectively keeps internal floors clean and slip free, which is especially important in public spaces. It has been installed at colleges, supermarkets and shopping centres etc.
Our heavy duty matting has been fire tested to EN13501 Euro Classification B(F2)S2, slip tested to BS 7976-2:2002 Pendulum Test and comes with a 5 year guarantee.