Anti-Static Mat – ESD version of Orthomat® anti-fatigue range.
- Material: Closed cell PVC foam
- Surface Finish: Pebble
- Product Height: 9mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals: PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons. Please contact us for more specific details
- Environmental Resistance: Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Typical Applications: Around machinery where static build up is common. Not to be used in High Voltage Areas exceeding 240 Volts
- Installation Method: Loose lay
- Accessories: ESD kits and accessories available
- Cleaning Method: Brush/Mop the top surface
- Country of Origin: China
Browse our full range of Anti-Fatigue Matting here.